As your business grows, we are here to help you implement strategies that will take your business to the next level!
SPS provides operating advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on business certifications (e.g., small business, 8(a), etc.), regulatory compliance (e.g., GSA schedules and IFF reporting), organizational planning, and business process improvement.
SPS provides operating advice and assistance to clients on business development and marketing initiatives, such as developing measurable objectives and policies, revenue/sales forecasting, tracking pipeline opportunities, and measuring progress of existing business development staff.
With over 25 years of government contracting experience, our consultants can assess your current business operations and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and productivity. A Business Operations Assessment is a thorough examination of the business through documentation, meetings, interviews and analysis. During the assessment, we will meet with company leaders, examine confidential financial and corporate data and learn the ins and outs of how the business operates. By spending time on site and observing operations, we gain enough insights to suggest improvements to the way the company does business or pose alternatives to business practices that may have been in place for years. Please schedule your Business Operations Assessment today.
Please contact us today to discuss your needs within the following areas:
- Administrative management consulting services
- Business management consulting services
- GSA Contract administration
- Business start-up consulting services
- Financial management consulting services
- General management consulting services
- Records management consulting services
- Reorganizational consulting services
- Strategic planning consulting services
- Marketing management consulting services