Accounting and Financial Management Services:
SPS provides services, such as internal auditing of accounting records, designing accounting systems, preparing financial statements, developing budgets, tracking indirect rates, preparing incurred cost submissions, processing payrolls, bookkeeping, and billing.
Our accounting services includes supporting clients’ timekeeping and payroll services: (1) collecting information on hours worked, pay rates, deductions, and other payroll-related data from our clients; and (2) using that information to generate paychecks, direct deposits, payroll reports, and tax filings.
We have over 25 years of experience in government contracting and cost accounting. Our services are affordable and offered on a flat rate or hourly basis.Our full cycle accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Maintaining organization’s financial records in QuickBooks
- Financial statements preparation
- Cash flow analysis
- Online bill pay and credit card reconciliations
- Monthly bank reconciliation and custom management reports
- End of year preparation for your CPA taxes/ audits
- Payroll solutions
- 1099 and W2 reporting
- Client invoicing and Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Job costing
- Government reporting
- Accounting services
- Billing services
- Bookkeeping services
We are also a member of the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program!